Thursday, July 3, 2008

Boring Post



1. I am ok! No more sickness!
2. Went to the beautiful Taj Mahal last weekend, for the second time. (thanks Punnu for pics of Lainie and me!)
3. Going to Amritsar to see the Golden Temple this weekend
4. Meeting with documentary director tonight to make a plan
5. Am happy because my lovely friend Lainie from Michigan is here now too!
6. Trying to scheme more money because our budget is seriously tight - if anyone wants silk/cotton scarves - individual or bulk orders - let me know!
7. Feeling more confident in my ability to navigate Delhi
8. Am sad I missed my lovely sister Allix's birthday: >MUAH<>
love टी


YAY LOOK I CAN WRITE IN HINDI WOO HOO!
हिन्दी में :
में भारत में हूँ!
हर दिन में हिन्दी पृढ़ रही हूँ
आज कल हम दिरेक्टोर मिल रहे हैं

No comments: