Saturday, January 10, 2009

Life is nice

It's much better this time: I have soft sunshine, birds singing, my feather pillow because I punched it tiny-like into my suitcase, soulful music, good health, a VOIP connection, a purpose, and a Punee.

Last night I dreamed Allix and I were walking in a field of golden wheat, talking about our lives. We came about a kitten on a path and it adopted us, chasing our feet from behind. This morning I told her about it, and wondered aloud about the spaces my brain takes me on adventures. I have had dreams about living underwater, being a dove, being the next Jesus Christ matrix/Aeon Flux style, and more. It's pleasant that my brain, these days, is taking me on nice summer sunset walks with my baby sister.

:)

Go here and play "Murder in the City"
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4858210

No comments: